Friday, November 11, 2011

Bacon-Swiss Burger Casserole


My thoughts: I am the only one in the family that does not like mustard. My family loved this. I, on the other hand, thought it was just not right. If you do not like mustard even a litle bit don't add any. I think it truly throws the flavor off. I googled this recipe later, so I could cut and paste and came across a lady who also made it. She thought it was the ketchup that made it taste off, they just couldn't pinpoint it. I truly think it's the mustard. You have been warned. I also want to thank you very much for watching. Life has been incredibly hectic with one medical issue after the next for my family and I have been unable to reply to your comments. I do read each and every one of them. I always respond if you have a question, however. Thank. Now for the recipe. Ingredients: 2 pounds ground chuck 1 cup chopped onion 1 (14.5 oz) can petite diced tomatoes, drained 1 cup ketchup 1/2 cup mayonnaise 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard 1.5 teaspoons salt 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese 1 lb penne pasta, cooked and kept warm 1 cup Panko bread crumbs 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled Directions: 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13 x 9 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. 2. In a large skillet, combine ground chuck and chopped onion; cook over medium heat until beef is browned and crumbly. Drain well. Add diced tomatoes, ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard, and salt, stirring until combined. Stir in Swiss and Cheddar cheeses. Add penne ...

Purchase Travelpro Backpack Beautyrest Beds Right Now




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links